Do you have a Smartphone or an IPhone? Do you use the camera on your phone, however sometimes feel that your images could stand out or pop a little more?
If you answered yes then our smartphone photography workshop is perfect for you. It will start off at the beginning and explain the benefits of using your smartphone for your everyday photography, including using your phone to take photos of products for selling on-line or even printing them.
I will take you through from the basics of photography and composition, understanding the light and learning how to use it.
From simple retouching such as, exposure and sharpness tweaking to advanced techniques.
- The benefits of using your Smartphone for everyday photography
- Fundamentals of smartphone photography: composition, focus, exposure, framing & use of light
- Understanding rule of thirds & lighting
- Getting around issues with low light photography
- Making your own filters and lights with every day items.
- Creative lighting.
- Introduction to Snapseed®
- Basic editing – correcting exposure, saturation, contrast & sharpness
- Transform an image with filters, drama, toning, grain or a vintage look
This course can be booked on a 1 to 1 tutored class or on small groups.
Bring your smartphone.
Please have the app Snapseed® downloaded onto your phone when you arrive at the workshop.
I-Phone (Apple Store):
1 to 1 tutoring: £ 180.- (plus £ 30 if you want to bring a guest with you)
Groups up to 6 participants: £ 45.- each. (Early Bookings: £ 40.-) – A minimum of 4 participants will be required to confirm the workshop.
Free Car Park available
Beginners / no technical knowledge of photography required
Check our incoming photography workshop & Join the club: