Nowadays photography is accessible for everyone, even children. We all have a mobile phone with a camera that we do not use anymore or an old digital compact camera. Even if we do not have one, we can buy one very cheap at boot sales or charity shops.
Children are amazing observers, critical and with a very particular an innocent point of view. They like to be innovative and to use new technology. They like to express themselves.
And we can help them to explore their own creativity.
Helping them to learn how to use a camera we will open a new world of inspiration.
During the workshop we will help them to use the camera and take great pictures.
- In the workshop, we will play with toys and make them come alive through the lens of the camera.
- We will challenge the children to show us a different point of view of ourselves and his/her friends.
- We will play with light and the different effects we can get.
- We will play with the position and find out what happens if we move around the subject.
- We will play with colours and find subjects with same colours.
- We will build our Pinhole Camera.
- We will create pictures without the camera too.
And more, much more.
At the end of the day they will take home A4 prints of the two (2) of the photos they took
There is no specific requirement for this workshop as we can provide the cameras for them to use (Please let us know in advance if you need one).
However it will be advisable the children bring their own camera or smartphones as they will be able to learn by using their own equipment.
UNRETOUCHED PHOTOS TAKEN BY CHILDREN
Groups up to 6 children: £ 15.- per participant.
Beginners / no technical knowledge of photography required
Check our incoming photography workshop & Join the club: