The ‘40s glamour portrait
From the shoot to the print we are going to re-create that fabulous and particular style.
- Setting up the lights, finding the right diffuser and the proper angle for the camera.
- Choosing the proper lens and seeing the options we can find around.
- Find the “original” and “particular” modifier to get that classic style.
- Do not forget the background.
- Once the set is ready we will work with the model.
- The importance of the make-up: The workshop includes basic make-up techniques for you to re-create
- Understanding the poses and the position of the hands.
- After getting some amazing shoots we will go to the next level. Working with Photoshop© or Lightroom© or any image editor we will finish the images giving them that allusion of flawless skin.
At the end of the day you will go home also with a beautiful B/W print of one of the images you made during the workshop.
And that will not be all…..the best thing is that you will be able to reproduce the technique at home without the professional studio lights.
This course can be booked on a 1 to 1 tutored class or on small groups.
1 to 1 tutoring: £ 220.- (plus £ 30 if you want to bring a guest with you)
Groups up to 6 participants: £ 60.- each. (Early Bookings: £ 55.-) – A minimum of 4 participants will be required to confirm the workshop.
Free Car Park available
Beginners/Intermediate: Note: no technical knowledge of photography required but it is advisable to know how to use your own camera so we can focus on the subject of the course itself.
Check our incoming photography workshop & Join the club: