Glamour and Boudoir Photography workshops offering the most comprehensive photography courses for those that wish to become Glamour and Boudoir photographers.
In these classes we will discuss some of those glamour lighting techniques used by many famous glamour photographers along with some of the most beautiful glamour models to kick start your portfolio with images you could only dream of.
Using live models, we will show you step-by-step how to build an amazing high-end experience for your clients — from the first contact to the final portfolio.
- Building your glamour portfolio
- Planning a shoot
- A live shoot with a professional model
- Using light for great posing techniques
- Skin smoothing and retouching
- Define your style.
- Pose your subjects: chin, shoulders, hands, asymmetry and connection.
- Create before shots.
- Make women of all shapes and sizes look and feel fabulous.
This workshop is delivered in two parts:
1. – We will understand the techniques, light setups, posing options, guiding model and post production options.
2. – Practice and more practice. This is your chance to start building your portfolio by taking photos of a professional and beautiful model.
What do you need for the workshop?
Any camera capable to work in “Manual Mode” and hot shoe (this is desirable but not absolutely necessary)
This course can be booked as a 1 to 1 tutored class or in small groups.
1 to 1 tutoring: £ 180. – (plus 50% if you want to bring a guest with you)
Groups up to 4 participants: £ 82.- each. (Early Bookings: £ 75.-) – A minimum of 3 participants will be required to confirm the workshop.
This Workshop can be delivered using a live model or not.
You can bring your own model or we can provide one but her charge will be added too (Our experience showed that, unless model direction is required, a mannequin will do the job as the most important thing is to learn how to manage the lights and cameras – you can save on hiring the model – talk to us about it).
Free Car Park available
Beginners / no technical knowledge required but knowing how to use the basics of your camera is advisable
Check our incoming photography workshop & Join the club: