Becoming a Tango Therapist – Introductory free workshop
Saturday, Oct 26, 2019
11:00am – 1:00pm
As widely published in the news, Argentinean Tango had been proved to have therapeutic applications.
Parkinson’s, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Couples, Elderly and more have been mentioned as some of the places where the Tango can help.
But, is this true?
Are we talking about the same Tango; the social dance, the one we can learn in many places around the UK or the world?
Tango Therapy UK is the most recognised company, not only in the UK, that has been working with Tango in palliative care since 2008. We are also one of the founders of the International Tango Therapist Association. We receive many enquires per week about how to become a Tango Therapist. Unfortunately, we have not been able to answer all for them.
Some of the questions we have received are:
- Can anyone become a Tango Therapist?
- How long will it take to learn?
- Do I need to know how to dance Tango?
- What else do I need to learn in order to become a Tango Therapist?
- Is it true that Tango is good for so many things?
- Which areas will I be able to cover as a Tango Therapist?
- Once I get my “Tango Therapist” certificate… can I work straight away?
- Can I work for the NHS (or similar) or any other company or Charity?
- Can I open my own groups and offer my services?
These and many other questions will be answered in this free introductory workshop.
Do not miss this chance and book your place now.
FREE EVENT BUT REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY